As an Experienced Consultant in Advanced Analytics you are part of the Digital Consulting unit and work on the Industrial Digitalization. Together with your team you will develop and implement projects in data analytics. You'll conduct diverse analysis on large amount of datasets as well as apply data mining in order to identify areas for improvement. You will translate your data-driven insights into concrete business recommendations for both, the Siemens Group and the external market. With us, you will have the opportunity to specialize in your field and in related disciplines in large and exciting industries. Grow with us and use your chance to follow successful SMC alumni into leadership positions.
What you'll do
- Develop innovative Service concepts in close collaboration with our clients
- Organize the implementation of new business models in Service and identify the optimization potential along the value chain.
- Independently acquire new client projects in Services
- Assume responsibility for your own (sub)projects and coach your team members
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop our consulting offering. You'll keep abreast of technological trends and their potential impact on the Service business of Siemens AG (e.g. Augmented Reality, Remote Service, Data Anayltics)
What you'll need
- Three to five years' experience, with outstanding performance, at a consultancy or a renowned industrial enterprise in industrial Service (with a focus on organizational and process consulting as well as IoT implementation)
- Profound ability to analyze business processes (conception, design, implementation) and understanding of project management
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD) or a top business school MBA
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in English and German is a plus
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us, and start shaping your future today.